Fun Facts on EM waves
- Em waves are the only type of wave that can travel through empty space.
- All EM waves are transverse, and are not mechanical.
- Infrared wavelengths have just a little bit longer wavelengths then the color red on the visible electromagnetic spectrum.
- Gamma waves are the most energetic type of wave in the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
- Ultraviolet waves have just a little bit smaller wavelength then the color violet on the visible electromagnetic spectrum.
- Micro waves can be used for radar as well as cooking food.
- Gamma waves can be very dangerous.